International Conference on Planarization Technology
Portland Internation Airport to The Benson, depending on route, 9.3 to 12.2 miles (24-27 min)
The distance between The Benson and the Portland Spirit Dinner Cruise is 2.0 miles (9 min)
Top 14, Highest Rated Tourist Attractions in Portland:
Attraction Name and distance and time from The Benson Hotel are listed below.
1. Washington Park (2.7 miles to center of park, 7 mins)
(contained within are the famed International Rose Test Garden, Oregon Zoo, Hoyt Arboretum).
2. Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, perfect for leisurely drives and sightseeing (16.3 miles, 18 min)
3. Pittock Mansion built in 1914 by Henry Pittock, founder of the Oregonian newspaper (2.9 miles, 11 min)
4. International Rose Test Garden (1.8 miles, 9 min)
5. Forest Park (10.0 miles, 19 min)
6. Powell's City of Books (walking distance, 0.2 miles, 2 mins)
7. Portland Japanese Garden (2.6 miles, 13 mins)
8. Portland Art Museum (walking distance, 0.5 miles, 3 min)
9. Lan Su Chinese Garden (0.7 miles, 5 min)
10. Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (1.3 miles, 5 min)
11. Oregon Zoo (2.9 miles, 9 min)
12. Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden (5 miles, 12 min)
13. Portland Saturday Market (0.6 miles, 3 min)
14. Mt. Tabor Park (5.2-10.0 miles (depending on route), 16-18 min)
Please visit Planetware.com to view photographs of these beautiful spots and to learn more about them. Addresses are provided for most for GPS / Google Maps etc.
Noteworthy Regional Semiconductor Companies:
Nordic Semiconductor, Inc.
Pentagon Technologies Group
Microchip Technology Inc.
Future Technology Devices International
Canon U.S.A., Inc
FST Technical Services
Fulcrum Technologies, Inc.
Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc.
Cryogenic Process Control Supplier
Tosoh Quartz, Inc.
Critical Process Systems Group
Mega Fluid Systems
AGC Electronics America
Cascade Laser Corporation
Edwards Vacuum, LLC
JEOL USA, Inc.
DPS Group Global
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Many, many more...
Intel's Oregon Campus:
Intel’s operations in Oregon stretch across four campuses west of Portland in Washington County. The campuses comprise Intel’s largest and most comprehensive site in the world—a global center of semiconductor research and manufacturing and the anchor of Oregon’s economy. Learn more here.
List of Global Semiconductor Fabrication Facilities:
Wikipedia has an excellent listing of semiconductor fabrication facilities (fabs) here!
Did you know that Oregon has 12 fabs!
(1) Intel D1B, located in Hillsboro, Oregon (1996)
(2) Intel D1C, located in Hillsboro, Oregon (2001)
(3) Intel D1D, located in Hillsboro, Oregon (2003)
(4) Intel D1X, located in Hillsboro, Oregon (2013)
(5) Qorvo (formerly Triquint Semiconductor) located in Hillsboro, Oregon
(6) Analog Devices MaxFabNorth (formerly Maxim Integrated)
(7) Microchip (formerly Fujitsu) located in Gresham, Oregon (2004)
(8) Rohm (Lapis Semiconductor) Oregon Plant (1990)
(9) Integrated Device Technology located in Hillsboro, Oregon (1997)
(10) ON Semiconductor Gresham (formerly Motorola) located in Gresham, Oregon
(11) Rogue Valley Microdevices located in Medford, Oregon (2003)
(12) SK Hynix E-4 located in Eugene, Oregon (2007)
SEP 27-29, 2022